Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
not a perfect world
(02-02-2017, 04:23 PM)carl haydt Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 11:42 AM)David Luciani Wrote: meanwhile i was fielding tons of calls with people who just couldn't wait "till the store opens back up"
my solution was to table it till everyone calmed down.
then other things happened and a whole year or two has passed.

[Image: CzqWY7VUcAAiQvy.jpg]

well what was your point? Big Grin
Save
Dave L.
carl that's pretty neat wonder how much dave getting paid from discovery for that show ..
now he will be able buy lots more stuff for the store
..Lol ., i was told to hang in there ..
I was 52 when texas buy out started..now im 55 and since then had heart attack .,mini stroke .,back issues ..not sure how much longer i can hang in there ..lmao .,,.hehehe..
(02-02-2017, 05:03 PM)steve miller Wrote: carl that's pretty neat wonder how much dave getting paid from discovery for that show ..
now he will be able buy lots more stuff for the store
..Lol ., i was told to hang in there ..
I was 52 when texas buy out started..now im 55 and since then had heart attack .,mini stroke .,back issues ..not sure how much longer i can hang in there ..lmao .,,.hehehe..

pbbbbbbb Tongue
Dave L.
Early on a few very experianced people have been there as well . Several karts , a lot of em were taken apart . Several engines , some had been rebuilt . Pile of parts. The stuff was scattered around . Appears the son and daughter in law are shopping the pile around.
Yes Chris I'm sure you heard about it straight forward. I tried.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/1774413589...0822620408

Probably have to be a member of the Vintage Kart Stuff group on Facebook to see this post but it looks like the collection found a new home. Lots of stuff!
yupp randy is truly a great gentleman .and long long time karter builds super nice karts and motors..

sells fairly often on ebay always sets 99 cent starting price on everything no reserve .. lets nature take its course ..

randy is super fast shipper no messin around..

I would imagine this stuff will sell quick..
(02-06-2017, 12:08 AM)steve miller Wrote: yupp randy is truly a great gentleman .and long long time karter builds super nice karts and motors..

sells fairly often on ebay always sets  99 cent starting price on everything no reserve .. lets nature take its course ..

randy is super fast shipper no messin around..

I would imagine this stuff will sell quick..

the people selling weren't who i'd have liked to see selling that pile.
a few of the guys trying to buy were fine imho.
i was worried that a greedy reseller would get it.
hearing Randy did the buy out was a relief as he's a reasonable guy.
Randy is a very good guy to deal with and he is fast with shipping.
i'll see if he wants to post some frames and parts here to give the little guys a chance at the nice stuff!!
Dave L.