Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covico Orders at Rex Marine
Randy's order is the last 2 wheels I have. New orders will come out of the next incoming shipment. I got everyone that had an order in house from before and talked to Ted today also and got his handled.

I have either one or two white left, but the black are all spoken for. Thanks guys.
Thanks Mike.....Glad everyone got handled on back orders.......if you said you wanted a steering wheel or two on the Vintage Karts Forum and didn't order from Mike asap as suggested here....then better still place an order and wait for the next batch to arrive, it's up to Mike to honor the old price or charge you the new price........

I do hope everyone got what they wanted and remember at least we can still buy a SS Covico Steering Wheels from Mike.....even if the price had to go up some to cover his costs .

Smile
Just got word from Mike at Rex Marine my backorder from April ships today.
Thanks Mike
Nothing shipped today due to power outage. No lights no phones no computers. Wind blew trees down across the street. So some will ship tomo and the rest on Monday.
Got a message from Postal Service that my Covico is on its way, and should be here in about three days. Cool! Big Grin TJ
If it's not one thing it's another.......since I was going to the Adams event in Riverside, told Mike G. that I would like to come by and I would pick up my steering wheels.

Mike doesn't do will call orders anymore, everything gets shipped.....that's how he can process all the orders in a timely manner for everyone.

So Mike agrees to make an exception, more to get to know him then a will call transaction.....so....I call, no answer except to leave a message......ooops !

Poor Mike.....he's sick with the flu.....but he leaves me a call back message.....I email him that I'm sorry about his being under the weather and before I know it .....I get a confirmation....your order has been processed for shipping and this is on the weekend . Big Grin .
(01-30-2017, 04:16 PM)ted johnson Wrote: Got a message from Postal Service that my Covico is on its way, and should be here in about three days. Cool! Big Grin TJ

Ted - how's the steering wheel?  Arrive ok?
(02-05-2017, 02:52 PM)Sterling Brundick Wrote:
(01-30-2017, 04:16 PM)ted johnson Wrote: Got a message from Postal Service that my Covico is on its way, and should be here in about three days. Cool! Big Grin TJ

Ted - how's the steering wheel?  Arrive ok?
Hey, Sterling. I went to the P.O. yesterday too late to pick up packages. There was a yellow slip in my box, so I'm hoping!
Spending the day dimensioning the PTO case half of Brian T.'s Ramos crankcase. I haven't done a Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing drawing for a couple years, so the procedure comes back S-L-O-W-L-Y, and this'un is a BEAR! Pro/E isn't the most user-friendly drawing package in the world. Rolleyes  Ted
I have two new and never mounted black Rex Marine Covico steering wheels that I will sell for $70 each plus whatever the actual shipping charges are. If anyone is interested, please send me a PM or EMAIL.

Cheers
Michael
That's a good deal Enzo, Mike charged me about $14 to ship the two I purchased.

It might be some time before Covico ships the next batch out.

Maybe Dom or GW could be interested.....?