Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FOR SALE: Is there a quick and easy way to tell a 610 from an 820 ?
How about the new notes with Biden's picture on them, will you accept them?   They are on the new $150 dollar bill which will replace the $1.00 bill.

How about the new notes with Biden's picture on them, will you accept them?   They are on the new $150 dollar bill which will replace the $1.00 bill.

Hey Jim,  All FIAT currencies throughout time not backed by g0ld have always failed, we went off the g0ld standard Aug. 15th, 1971, so to get this far from then to now is amazing in itself.
I do completely understand your sentiment!

How many Silver dollars do you want to fit those 3 NOS Hartman drums to my new sprockets?
(just checking again, I know the issues)
I don't  deal  in spot price either, Real time physical in hand value of one is about $40 not $23 and change.

As for Dave, I suspect I can get away with this in order to keep the forums moving forward !?
I will keep it to a dull roar.

And Jim;  JB isn't even in control of his own bowels.
i prefer the big picture 36,000 ft view.

Cherrio,
Mark L./SWNY
I just did 36 of them for Terry Ives in 9 tooth bushing and 10 tooth with a needle bearing.  They are black oxided and look good.   I also did about the same amount of DXL drums in both the 9 & 10 tooth.
AHEM , GUYS,  this is a karting site.
enough said
d Cool
Dave L.