Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for some guidance and parts for a Little Red Bug!
Stuart, no difference between the Little Red Bug and the Red Bug. Two names for the same kart. You can see from the pic of the brochure that the kart has 4" wheels front and rear. Hands didn't make many 4" back wheels. I don't remember them being offered separate from the kart. If you see a Bug from those days with aluminum colored wheels, they're Hands. There were very few 4" rears made by any manufacturer. I don't think even Go Power hade many of them. I sold very few pairs of Go Powers. I imagine Hands' 4" rears were only sold on the Little Red Bug, not in the catalog. All other Bugs had either 5" Spiders, 5" Hands or 6" Hands on the back.
Al is Big Al, or also "Torque". He's a big fellow, wonderful to be around and very friendly. I went from Lathrop, Missouri to Fremont, Ohio to The Big One with Al in 2015 I will TRY to attach a pic of some of us at Fremont in 2012. L to R: Dave Luciani, Jack Canady, me, Al Charlie Craibe. Charlie and I always pitted next to Al and Jack. Ted

Attached Files
.jpg   all_of_us_fremont_2012.jpg (Size: 63.85 KB / Downloads: 28)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for some guidance and parts for a Little Red Bug! - by ted johnson - 12-30-2019, 10:20 AM