Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class for vintage event
Michael,
 We are all good! Welcome to Vintage karting!  Sorry Al.
I feel left out. Who is Al Mueller?
(05-03-2018, 05:50 PM)doug tenney Wrote: I feel left out.  Who is Al Mueller?

hes Robert Muellers brother...LOL

yeah I know...no politics.....hush...

gw
(05-02-2018, 10:08 PM)Paul Hunter Wrote: Michael will be a welcome addition to historic or any class, a first class guy.

Hey Paul,

Thanks for the kind words. Unfortunately, work got in the way of my making it to the event this weekend. Will try for Avon in July.

Michael
Oh, ok, you were saying that Al was getting a bit "litigious."

Come to think of it, I'd much rather have Al P. as my personal atty than Gomer Pyle.

Although... honestly... I'd much rather have Gomer Pyle as my atty than that shady look-alike dude that's been all over the news lately. They're equally as smart, but Gomer was one helluva baritone!
and there i was thinking the forum had somehow gotten boring.
no arguments or bickering ALL WINTER.
silly silly me.
anyway glad to see everyone has shook hands and the actual question got answered.
mike we are all buddies here just in case you got the wrong idea.
Al P. is a dear friend and knowledgable karter.
i hope their event does well i certainly hated missing it but the bills gotta be paid.
i'm within sight of getting the c-card balances gone and hope to make new castle as my first event this year.

the truck will be fixed pretty quick it seems like the rear brakes are stuck.
we lifted the truck up and found in neutral the tires don't spin. 
in drive i have to goose gas to spin the tires and they stop as soon as i let it idle.

so the brand new brakes are already stuck.
 from reading on truck forums it seems to be a ford design issue.
the work around is dis assemble the brakes clean all the bores add high temp lube to the slids every spring as regular maintenance schedule.
 a hassle but better than buying a new truck!!

d Cool
Dave L.
Dave, I hear this "Fixer" could use a little side-work. Makin' license plates ain't gonna pay that well, after all.

Attached Files
.jpg   Gomer.jpg (Size: 12.49 KB / Downloads: 63)
(05-03-2018, 06:55 PM)Michael Drechnowicz Wrote:
(05-02-2018, 10:08 PM)Paul Hunter Wrote: Michael will be a welcome addition to historic or any class, a first class guy.

Hey Paul,

Thanks for the kind words. Unfortunately, work got in the way of my making it to the event this weekend. Will try for Avon in July.

Michael
Michael you need to drag Mike with you to Avon.