Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Helmet
Jim, as you know, I'm a pinhead. I have to use an XS helmet, so I'm forced to use Bell or one or two others who make such a small helmet. I remember a few years ago at Fremont, a friend went to drive my kart. When he went to put on my helmet, he almost got an ear-ectomy. I just may have to get a Vortex as I can't use the Typhoon. Unfortunately, the Vortex doesn't come in white. I sure hate to pay $349 for a skid lid again! TJ
So Teddy, your new nickname is going to be "Zippy"?

Just went to the Typhoon web site. I was surprised to see that they don't even offer a small, let alone an extra-small.

I do note that they list the helmet at $109 there (as opposed to $119 at Amazon). This keeps them very competitive with the Bell offering.

http://www.typhoonhelmets.com/free-shipp...ace-helmet
Jim Waltz, West Sacramento, CA
Jim, you can call me Zippy, just not Barack! I started out with Buco, because they had a 6-7/8 helmet, then went to Bell for the same reason. The BR1 I have now is a great unit and fits very well. It's virtually as new. Unfortunately I need a new one to be in compliance. TJ
Aw, well, all we really need to do is endlessly sing your praises here on the Forum, so that then your head will swell.

Oh, geez, we've already done that. Rats, another of my ideas bites the dust......
First I/m a pinhead, now I guess I'm gonna be a fathead! Oh Well, as long as I'm havin' fun. TJ
The only way to fly!!! (having fun)