Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
avon n.y. track upgrades ..
im hoping I can make it ..
also be fun to see how fast a guy can get around it ..im pretty conservative at Fremont for tbo..

Tom Day ., to bad you couldn't make it out to one of scotts events ..he does an incredible job ..and the kart count proves it .. always great turn out of karts and awesome folks ...
(12-05-2017, 11:50 AM)steve miller Wrote: im hoping I can make it ..
also be fun to see how fast a guy can get around it ..im pretty conservative at Fremont for tbo..

Tom Day ., to bad you couldn't make it out to one of scotts events ..he does an incredible job ..and the kart count proves it .. always great turn out of karts and awesome folks ...

Steve, Kevin Rice may be coming out next year. Maybe I can hitch a ride with him. I have thought about a trip before. My wife is from Johnstown, Pa and her family lives there. Still a ways to get to one of your guys tracks though.

I have said this before: great group of people in vintage karting!  I have made some really good friends.
..Yes its crazy ..I swear I have better friends in this hobby some that I have never even met yet ..!!!.. than I do I have known for 40 years and see all the time ..Lol..