Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
avon n.y. track upgrades ..
..just seen some pics of avons new track improvements ..
looks awesome ...
I will be able go even faster now ...
both spots I mow grass passing someone now has some grip Lol... Big Grin
Yessss,
Al is putting big money into track improvements including an extended portion with another low monza turn. Also getting the hairpin refinished, turn 1 widened and the entire west straight widened.
No reason to pass on the grass now LOL.
Most of the paving will be done soon, at least the binder with some of the topper done in the spring.
Can't wait to give it a try.

We are also going to do a once a month vintage exibitions on sundays next year, Brett Mallory is heading up that and drawing up the class guidelines which will be pretty loos. It should be fun. We have a bunch of local vintage guys interested in participating as well as some of the modern guys who want to try vintage.

Looking at a good season next year.
Looking forward to taking the new banked turn!  All the improvements look great!

I'm hoping that we can add a vintage class to the regular weekly classes, then we can run any Sunday we can get enough karts to run it.  That's my goal anyhow!
Track improvements look good can't wait for spring.  The monthly vintage would be great we always have fun on those days.  Looking forward to it. 

Bob
Hey guys, glad to hear you are doing well with the vintage out there on the east coast. It would be great to have all the vintage guys together at least once.Maybe I will see some of you in the middle. Anyone planning on Fremont VKA next year?   New Castle?

Dave, hope to see you and Gary at the RIGP next year.
Can you post pictures of the changes?  I've been there the last 2 years it was fun.
Fremont VKA? Hmmm, did I miss something?
..jeff brown ...I dunno how to post em on here ..but I seen the pics and new info on facebook ..genesee valley kart club ..
its going to be awesome ..flat foot all way from hairpin in front grandstands all waaaay to left hander by the woods then in the back section they added a low Monza and the straight to the corner before the big Monza looks a lot longer ..the whole tracks going to be even faster it already flowed great now looks like even better ..
Here ya go Jeff!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-04-2017, 08:27 PM)doug tenney Wrote: Fremont VKA?  Hmmm, did I miss something?
Doug,
It's on the VKA website under 2018 events.April 26-28. Replacing Circleville. Hope to see some of you east coast guys there. It will be my first time there.