Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
avon n.y. 2017 ..biggest ever ..you missed out if not there
Some Avon event statics:
115 total Karts
59 Karts in the show
75 entries (combined total, Tier I & Tier II)

What an Awesome Event! Thanks Again to Scott, Sam, and their entire staff!
-Al

[font='San Francisco', -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, '.SFNSText-Regular', sans-serif][url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_DCgaGIEvk&feature=share][/url][/font]

(Great video Rodrigo, thanks for sharing it!)
Well the final numbers are in and round 2 of the promoters series has come and gone. I myself had a lot of fun as well as a lot of hard work to get the facilities ready for the event. Scott and myself chose not to run any heats as we were needed to make sure you all had a great experience at the 1959 Avon facilities. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at Orville, PA or if not sooner at TBO.
Thanks for making round 2 at Avon GREAT!
Wow doesn't that sound familiar ?
Sam Polito
Sam....

make Avon Great Again...

you and Scott did a ton of work to keep things running as smooth as possible..its always hard to please everyone....but I think you made it...

tons of fun as always,,,
no TBO,, RIGP for me...

GW
Looking forward to next year already, any chance of dialing up some of that same weather for next year ?
let's book that weather now for next year before someone else gets it. It was perfect weather all weekend!
Sandy Hook had similar weather but not as much sun. I don't think we could have bought a better 2 days?
I was there everything was great. Thanks to Scott, Sam and all the others who dedicated their time and energy.  Hope to see all you eastern folks again soon. 
jeffbrownvintagekarting.com