Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 part West Bend wrist pin build
ok went in and added text to video post so you'll know what you'll be watching.sadly i noticed i added the videos out of order on steves first post. at some point i'll redo the order so it makes more sense but outta time right now.
one request for steve.
   PLEASE make an additional "video how to" on making the thrust washers. unless i missed it somehow there seems to be a section of advise missing. the construction of the spacer washer or how to order them ie : miking the pin diameter , measuring the extra end gap from the removed shoulder and why you're doing all of these mods. the older guys know why as we've done engine mods but assuming little or no knowledge when you make a video will be better for the newbes we're trying to get into the U.S. 820 class.
if you're super inspired a video on adding the boost ports and why would be awesome too!!
   me i figured it out but in all your videos you're assuming a certain level of basic high school shop skills which our generation consider normal. Sadly the kids following us have almost none of these skills from shop classes in high school as these classes were eliminated as being obsolete. don't get me going how insane that idea was to implement.
yer bud Cool
Dave L.

Messages In This Thread
4 part West Bend wrist pin build - by steve welte - 05-20-2017, 09:09 PM
RE: 4 part West Bend wrist pin build - by David Luciani - 05-22-2017, 09:49 AM