Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Vintage Karts Forum Come Back ?
now if the thing was to be kept simple ..(KISS) and not start bunch things never follow threw ..(store ., build off.,bunch other things never panned out .. etc .) not to long ago I threw away a 50.00 gift certificate for APS for one your causes ...Lol had it so long place went outta business ..pretty sure someone give up some margay wheels along the lines ..I think someone else threw in an mc91 block ..etc .etc ..

Lol...makes folks sad ...
The old Forum......?    Well....it's still the OLD FORUM.....one photo per post, nothing recovered really, but I signed back up
as we don't know yet if Kevin can put humpty dumpty back together again......so far just egg on our faces Sad .

Dave and Brian ......deserve to be supported here, they are Vintage Karters first and foremost.....and active in the hobby
......the old Forum just was not up to par......but it had sixteen years of our participation in postings......losing it was like
one of our friends passing away......the new version is like visiting a grave site or cremation vase.......anyway ....
what will be will be .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)