Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GEEZER VINTAGE KART STORE CHALLENGE
(02-15-2017, 09:37 PM)steve miller Wrote: ..carl ..just be thankful we don't live near there ..in the last 2 years since texas sale there musta been 100 storms and twice that many trees down in daves ma,s  yard and driveway .. Lol ..hehehaha ..

hhhmmm if dave sawed all them down trees into boards he coulda built 120ft by 90ft shop .. wait jeeez don't get him on another project ..

steve for that i'm taking pix as proof
Dave L.
yeah you think you got it tuff ..ill take pics my truck dead in my driveway dang fuel pump stopped I have two shops with lifts in each one heat every tool you can imagine im changing fuel pump in driveway during dang blizzard ..lol ..
Hey Lucy,If you need it I can send you an article I have where it explains how to convert a Mc10 clone kart motor into a 1-70 or 1-80 chainsaw !  That way if you have any Mc10 clone motors setting around doing nothing you can turn them into a working saw to get rid of all those trees!  Big Grin    Buddy
(02-16-2017, 08:41 AM)carl haydt Wrote: Hey Lucy,If you need it I can send you an article I have where it explains how to convert a Mc10 clone kart motor into a 1-70 or 1-80 chainsaw !  That way if you have any Mc10 clone motors setting around doing nothing you can turn them into a working saw to get rid of all those trees!  Big Grin    Buddy

no need carl,
i have maybe 20 mcculloch saws i haven't done anything to except buy and set aside.
plus i have a decent though pretty worn out little 18" home owner green colored saw i got from home depot about ten years ago. it had no idea what was in store for it when i bought it.

steve,
done that been there with a f350 standard tranny. that kinda job always sucks in the winter.

today i'm moving more stuff swiped my cousins 18" flatbed i didn't know he had yesterday.
had to dig through piled up plow snow was worth the time to get it.
with luck we'll finish moving stuff today anf get my daughters car tomorrow.

btw for those who think i'm bs'ing heres a link to the auction getting rid of stuff my uncles "saved" over the years figuring they were piles of g0ld.
  •  the conveyor system was installed in 1995 in a J.C. penney outlet retail store build we did, cost 85,000.00 when new seems like it ain't worth much used!!!
  • the forklift was great till the batteries puked oyt now replacing them is 5,000 not worth doing.
  • the pile of trim for 10 bux is insanely low all that wood was cut mid sixties late 70's . been in dry storage since 1980 when my uncle bought it. probably 10,000 board feet. over 1/2 is 16 foot clear pine molding
i pulled about 1,000 board ft of different styles of crown molding for myself before we listed it for future use. have no space for the rest sad.
here's the link
north haven storage space auction
Save
Save
Save
Dave L.
i got a question about the rules of this challenge.
if the Vintage Kart Mall Store re-opens with Fifty items being listed i win right?
is there any other conditions??
if not stand by and be surprised!!!!
Dave L.
(02-22-2017, 10:53 PM)David Luciani Wrote: i got a question about the rules of this challenge.
if the Vintage Kart Mall Store re-opens with Fifty items being listed i win right?

2/23/2017

That would be delightful.  You need to open at least one day before Barnesville.  The items should be individual items (not 28 Mac needle bearings - that's one set (item).  You get to count palmini items as two.   Most of our cult places higher value on stuff that's really old and rare.   I don't really care, but I want to give you a fighting chance.   If you pull it off hopefully the "silent majority" will also kick in something to help the forum.

Blaine
(02-22-2017, 10:53 PM)David Luciani Wrote: i got a question about the rules of this challenge.

So Dave,That would be the first time you WON anything right?   ??? buddy
Hey, Carl- is this Mr. Luciani? TJ
(02-23-2017, 02:37 PM)ted johnson Wrote: Hey, Carl- is this Mr. Luciani? TJ

Na,more like this?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHmkvuydAc1IIjLr-lBbz...rCyaWwdLYw]
Very mean......spirited.....this is the real Mr. "L" or "Big Dave" !

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)