Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GEEZER VINTAGE KART STORE CHALLENGE
Well, Big Dave knows we're just havin' a bit of fun! Wink TJ
Yea,especially when we know he's not signed in !

[Image: rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif]
I suppose since this is Dave ( and Brian's website ).....the ole' Naughty Boys....Time Out cage could be reinstated here .

Not a big chance of being banned for teasing, as content trumps teasing, but Big "D" has the power to cage.....Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-23-2017, 07:52 PM)Randy Dacus Wrote: I suppose since this is Dave ( and Brian's website ).....the ole' Naughty Boys....Time Out cage could be reinstated here .

Not a big chance of being banned for teasing, as content trumps teasing, but Big "D" has the power to cage.....Big Grin

on the posting,
i've forghotten when is b-ville anyway??
and are we refering to b-ville 2017 or b-ville 2018???

on the fine assements of my character and general attitude:
i do not and cannot do those timeout.
 if the comments are about me Brian s makes the call about time outs.
because sometimes ,,,,,,,, if it was up to me  ,   we'd run outta room at the big house mighty quick. Dodgy
i didn't call my vintage events produced by GRUMPY DAVE for no reason!!

today i just got home another 12 hour day doing alot of painful moving. after forty rent free years the crap i've decided to keep and sell off is presenting temporary storage challenges.
plus dealing with basic amateurs who bought stuff to resell but have ZERO idea how to load or show up when they say is wearing me down.
one guy picking up pallet rack shelving and about 100 cardboard boxes of dollar store junk showed up with a garden tractor trailer pulled by a prious 1/2 electric car.
it had broken tail lights and no fenders. i was in awe he's driven up from syracuse ny with that rig!!
i'd say he is ballsier than my buddy steve m.
the pallet shelving was an easy 1500# alone. he pissed me off leaving most of the dollar store crap behind but there was just no way.

the guy who bought the dead fork lift wanted to know if he could put it on a uhaul car trailer using his pick up truck to haul it.
when i suggested a machine trailer he seemed surprised i warned him that typically a clark forklift weighs 8,000 pds fully assembled.
he said he'll be there monday to get it.
the guy who bought the lumber is sending a tractor trailer and a truck hauling a trailer plus six helpers. HE seems to have an idea of what he needs to get his stuff loaded.
since i have work friday and saturday the hauling won't resume till monday 
with all these mooks showing up it outta be an interesting monday!!
Dave L.

totally common site up and around  western n.y. 

nuttin to it just gotta do it ..Lol..