Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mc6 sloper intake
I chickened out ..I had 4 pistons every one the rings looked like they were about a quarter of a thou from coming out of jug ..I had small co. in town cut me a .092 gasket with perfect bore size but man I dunno im afraid it will still catch ..?? .. so I havnt put it together yet ..!!! to see how thats gonna look ....lol
Steve, Steve, stock crank, a little porting, it is 60 over with a nice vantech manifold and alky.  Not stroked yet Smile
Thanks to John I am putting together another Mc6 with the same specs except stock bore, we will see how that goes. if its to slow I have a stroker crank to put in it, just need a stroker piston.   I'm ready to ride how about you guys.
Bob

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The old 8 reed Hovey is a very good third port manifold for early Macs. It was always my Pop's go-to manifold. I finally gave up and tried one for myself on my Mc10 stroker, and it was a better performer than the Van Tech I'd been using. The trick mod is to remove every other reed divider and water jet some .012 carbon fiber reeds to convert it to a four reed manifold. TJ
can hardly wait ..i feel the best ive felt in 3 years (Lol prolly ready to $hit the bed) i been workin on karts and motors everyday after i get done welding ..had mild winter so i pretty much worked whole year for once ..!!!
looking forward to trying different karts and motor combos this year ..
i actually have some decent lookin karts and motors with way better used parts ..Lol..

teddy ., i guess im stuck with this big huge ugly hi rise intake for now but till i find low one that's what i gotta use ..