Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Kart Listing "For Sale"
Sold my GK 1200, GK 800, Margay Pro X, Still have (last one) Emmick for sale , Bugs,  Rupp Road Runner, Alpha Mark 10, ProLine, French made Alpha Tag with Parilla power, and a Manco (sold) for playing in the dirt !

See pics of other Bugs above......Welte 68 and Orange Sidewinder......

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The Welte 68 Bug is back on the for sale list, the later model Emmick is available, the Rupp is available as the sale feel through and the Orange sidewinder Bug is back on the market.

Lots of the original collection have been sold, but still need to sell these before I move from California .

Computer quit on me , but I've now got a new one so if there's any interest I'm back online !

https://chico.craigslist.org/mcy/d/karts...09772.html
Randy they need to know that the Bug you got from us is genuine Bug except for the replaced front axle and spindles and the stainless pedals. The frame, seat, swingmount, steering shaft are all genuine Bug. That kart flys on the track. Probably the best factory rear kart ever made.
Thanks Steve......I have explained this to those few that were interested and that's why I have called this Bug ....."The Welte Bug" ......I had a buyer, a former National Drag Racing Champion that has just decided to get back to his karting roots......so a sale is pending, but I need to sell the rest of my collection to pay medical bills and move .

I really appreciate this Bug.....as noted you won't find a nicer rear engine Bug anywhere as nice ......so pending means it's still available .......I was hoping to have a buyer come pick it up and not strip it down just to ship .......but the bottom line is
getting it to someone that appreciates it !
Thanks Jeff B. and Steve W. for your PM's ......my CL listing finally ran out so will have to start over, take new photos and relist what's still for sale .
(10-18-2017, 07:45 PM)Randy Dacus Wrote: Emmicks......

Clean with bumpers, set up for club track racing, vintage just remove the plastic pods . $850 roller

Older model with damaged fiberglass nose and panels, seat was medium, but it fit a nine year old girl perfectly
so I sold it ..... Angel to her . Comes with Yammy KT 100/pipe .....as sits $600 . I like the simple lines and chassis.

I took the Emmick fuel tank that was attached to the yellow Margay Pro X off and it's available for an extra $100
if you buy the older Emmick with the KT100 and want an original Emmick gas tank .
What years are the Emmicks?
ill give you a grand for the bug sprint lol
SmileWinkWink
GEARBOX
(12-25-2017, 11:40 AM)Randy Dacus Wrote: Thanks Jeff B. and Steve W. for your PM's ......my CL listing finally ran out so will have to start over, take new photos and relist what's still for sale .

I may be confused but is the orange kart for sale  and how much to ship to zip 16148 . thanks  Earl
MSBRADY66 has private messaging disabled. You cannot send private messages to this user.
Reply: Only late 80's Emmick left, $850 + shipping  .

Orange Bug Stinger NOS, no engine roller......still available .  

Bus Freighter shipping runs around $150, depends on weight and bulk, plus how many extra boxes needed to ship wheels ,steering  wheel, plastics( if desired ), seat or upholstery.

I only charge for the shipping, no handling charges added on......after I stretch wrap the chassis, box the parts......I measure and weigh for quote.....that's what you pay.  Grey Hound Express is very slow, the tracking just tells you it shipped, I've never lost a kart, but waiting for delivery has it's moments !  The website says average delivery is about ten days......that's a joke.....can take ten days to just have room to get on the first bus out of the station, then it has to transfer to other buses.......the way I package karts to ship by Grey Hound works .....it's just very slow and you have to go pick it up asap when it finally arrives or you pay extra for storage !

My "Welte 68 Bug" is also still for sale......and the Rupp Road Runner for those that want rear engine chassis karts.

Tom.....only a grand for the Sprint after you hauled it to me.........only a buddy would say that  Cool !
(01-10-2018, 03:04 PM)Randy Dacus Wrote: just joshing with you

MSBRADY66 has private messaging disabled. You cannot send private messages to this user.
Reply: Only late 80's Emmick left, $850 + shipping  .

Orange Bug Stinger NOS, no engine roller......still available .  

Bus Freighter shipping runs around $150, depends on weight and bulk, plus how many extra boxes needed to ship wheels ,steering  wheel, plastics( if desired ), seat or upholstery.

I only charge for the shipping, no handling charges added on......after I stretch wrap the chassis, box the parts......I measure and weigh for quote.....that's what you pay.  Grey Hound Express is very slow, the tracking just tells you it shipped, I've never lost a kart, but waiting for delivery has it's moments !  The website says average delivery is about ten days......that's a joke.....can take ten days to just have room to get on the first bus out of the station, then it has to transfer to other buses.......the way I package karts to ship by Grey Hound works .....it's just very slow and you have to go pick it up asap when it finally arrives or you pay extra for storage !

My "Welte 68 Bug" is also still for sale......and the Rupp Road Runner for those that want rear engine chassis karts.

Tom.....only a grand for the Sprint after you hauled it to me.........only a buddy would say that  Cool !
GEARBOX