Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Kart Listing "For Sale"
https://chico.craigslist.org/mcy/d/karts...09772.html

The prices are in the listing and you can contact me by email through the CL ad .

The easiest way for me to ship is by Bus Freighter, I box, stretch wrap and protect what needs to be....so the kart arrives in good condition.  The downside is Grey Hound shipping is not very quick across the country, insurance is limited to $1000 per shipment, so if you want insurance to cover more you have to pay for another shipment as separate . The upside is Bus shipping is not too expensive by Bus Freighter .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Good luck with the sale.......
Jim Waltz, West Sacramento, CA
i want the blue alpha kart
GEARBOX
Tom.....the Alpha is red .
Do you mean the blue Go Kart 800 with the number 3 on it ?

For Romero.....K&P Bug wheels.....Burris Racing wheels .

Fronts 10 X 4.5 X 5 ....... Big Grin

Update: The Go Kart 800 , blue with white upholstery has sold .

Emmicks......

Clean with bumpers, set up for club track racing, vintage just remove the plastic pods . $850 roller

Older model with damaged fiberglass nose and panels, seat was medium, but it fit a nine year old girl perfectly
so I sold it ..... Angel to her . Comes with Yammy KT 100/pipe .....as sits $600 . I like the simple lines and chassis.

I took the Emmick fuel tank that was attached to the yellow Margay Pro X off and it's available for an extra $100
if you buy the older Emmick with the KT100 and want an original Emmick gas tank .

Update: # 24 Emmick sold, yellow Margay is sold, Emmick with plastic side pods is still for sale 1/10/18 .

(10-16-2017, 07:05 PM)Randy Dacus Wrote: https://chico.craigslist.org/mcy/d/karts...09772.html

The prices are in the listing and you can contact me by email through the CL ad .

The easiest way for me to ship is by Bus Freighter, I box, stretch wrap and protect what needs to be....so the kart arrives in good condition.  The downside is Grey Hound shipping is not very quick across the country, insurance is limited to $1000 per shipment, so if you want insurance to cover more you have to pay for another shipment as separate . The upside is Bus shipping is not too expensive by Bus Freighter .

Hello Randy sent you a pm on the older Emmick without seat am interested Please contact me

Thanks Bobby J.
Bobby ....received you email and PM . Thanks

and PM sent with contact info to purchase or ask any questions.

What's available..see pictures .

Add $100 for Emmick fuel Tank if wanted .

As noted seat sold, body panel and nose seen are all that's left.....heavy items to ship/box .

Update: this Emmick has been sold .

For Bobby and those interested in the Emmick time line here's the link, Jerry VD and Jeff Brown have collected a lot of info.

http://www.vdm46.com/emmick-kart-id.html
(10-19-2017, 11:47 AM)Randy Dacus Wrote: Bobby ....received you email and PM . Thanks

and PM sent with contact info to purchase or ask any questions.

What's available..see pictures .

Add $100 for Emmick fuel Tank if wanted .

As noted seat sold, body panel and nose seen are all that's left.....heavy items to ship/box .

Sorry Randy didnt get back to you Just not ready to to spend 750 on another project Will get back with you Smile
SAY what......? Did you mean back to the Future, the future is now....... Confused ......remorse of not buying what you really want will finally make you think.....I coulda' had that ole Emmick.......! 
Maybe another day......."Back to the Future".......Karts are time machines to back in the day