Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not exactly kart related/my profession
(03-05-2017, 08:00 AM)Gary Wlodarsky Wrote: for you guys that don't come to Vintage  karting events Steve is one of the most talented , underrated builders, engine and chassis guys in the USA....to look at him you'd think "" farmer Joe"", but inside there is a lot a shi* going on,,,he knows his stuff...he has helped me and others numerous times ....

its great to have guys like Steve involved in karting , both Vintage and modern, and I'm lucky to be able to call him ""friend....."" and don't forget Shawn his son,,,,,been thru so much in the last couple years.....both great guys,,,

ps..Steve,,,,,send checks to the normal address...

gw

While I have not personally met Steve or Shawn. I have extensively communicated with Shawn on Facebook and Facebook Messenger. I have to agree with Gary--true karting community assets. I can relate to Steve's story, being in heavy manufacturing related to the automotive and architectural industries in production and later as Manager--Quality, Environmental and Safety Systems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not exactly kart related/my profession - by Scott Elkes - 03-05-2017, 08:26 AM