Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAD's tryin' to do my back in!
WOW! I'm finally back at Pro/E CAD after waiting a LOOOONG time to get my computer back from the shop. I've been making the models and drawings for Pruit G.'s Konig carb manifolds. The need was for one for Tilly HL with throttle shaft vertical, one horizontal, and for the Tilly HR/Mikuni with throttle shaft vertical, one horizontal. The manifolds are simple enough, but my old eyes are at the point where I haveta peer at the screen at close range to see all the lettering. My poor back is screaming today, I can tell you. Anyhow, they're done. All I need to do is correct one error I made defining a 5/16-18 thread, make fresh PDF's and send 'em to good ol' Pruit. Next projects are to finish the Ramos PP-58/82 crankcase drawings for Brian T., and some snowmobile parts for Charlie C. Feels good to be doing something useful once again! A lot of credit goes to all the vintage karting friends, like Pruit, Big Dave L., Paul Bennett, Dean and Joe Kanocz, Jack Canady, Al Klusman, Bob Kurkowski, Rob Voska, Larry Brown and Ron Cubel  who've helped so much. Thanks to all! Ted Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
CAD's tryin' to do my back in! - by ted johnson - 01-24-2017, 02:32 PM