Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB West Bend 610 piston
I'm looking for at least one NOS only thin ring (.024) standard bore piston for West Bend 610. Thanks. Ted Johnson
(02-02-2017, 02:21 PM)ted johnson Wrote: I'm looking for at least one NOS only thin ring (.024) standard bore piston for West Bend 610. Thanks. Ted Johnson
whats the size ted may be able to help
Dave L.
Dave, standard 2.1875 bore. I'm using a Wiseco in the current engine, need one for the next 610. Thanks. Ted
i'll check for you may have what you need. if not i'll make a call also
Dave L.
Thanks, Bud! I've been CAD making snowmobile parts for Charlie, and the manifold plates for the big Konig. It's nice doing something. Next is finishing the Ramos crankcase for Brian Thomas. Ted
(02-02-2017, 05:56 PM)ted johnson Wrote: Thanks, Bud! I've been CAD making snowmobile parts for Charlie, and the manifold plates for the big Konig. It's nice doing something. Next is finishing the Ramos crankcase for Brian Thomas. Ted

ted, if possible i'd love to see pix of that crank case. is brian planning on making some?
Dave L.
Dave, Brian has an original case. Maybe he's send you a pic. It's just a square hunk. I think he plans to make at least one of them. Ted