Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mcculloch past threads any forum blast from the past links
ok guys,
was trying to find the stroke of mc10 stroker cranks and didn't feel like calling anyone.
like always i decided to search the net for old threads.
i found this and i'm posting the link here lots of good info there read everything in the thread newbes you'll learn alot.

mc5 thread great early mcculloch engine discussion

this thread started in wanted for sale in 2010 about four years into vintage for me and i was already getting mouthy with true experts!!! Angel 
anyway everything from pin to deck hieght mc10 stroker kits and general bs is in this 5 page thread.
lately i've noticed threads like this are rare but back in "the early days of vintage karting" we had alot of discussions like this.
at some point i'll try finding a few more!!
Dave L.
Dave, guessing you figured the stroke on the Mc10 stroker was 1.635 to give a displacement of 5.8 C.I. Ted
(03-05-2017, 12:39 PM)ted johnson Wrote: Dave, guessing you figured the stroke on the Mc10 stroker was 1.635 to give a displacement of 5.8 C.I. Ted

actually i completely forgot why i wanted that info.
 i was looking at the chart on pistons and for whatever reason thought 1.635 was wrong even though i knew it was right.
i possibly was doing the math on using a mc101 piston to replace my slightly stuck mc10 super oversized piston and maybe was considering stroking the motor at same time. he he he
so as usual i spent alot of today trying to find the info when a simple phone call would've gotten me the answer. BUT finding the old post was worth the time now newbes have something to read up on all good info.
sadly the pix and reference stuff isn't available when you try the links.
maybe i'll do a complete repost and dig up the links and reinsert them in mcculloch engine section!!
Dave L.