Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum slowly coming together
(01-31-2017, 03:29 PM)Chris Marchand Wrote:
(01-31-2017, 02:26 PM)Brian Santee Wrote: The current goal of this forum is to always be expanding.

If anyone wants to write a technical article on a topic, or can send me an email with pictures and descriptions so I can write an article, I would be more than willing to make a directory thread to showcase all of the information we can amass.

Randy, I completely agree, the way I see it the old forum is completely dead. But the data may not be gone, I am doubtfully hopeful that Kevin is installing a new forum and loading the old information into it as we wait. But until then I hope more people migrate to this forum and join us here in unloading all of our collective knowledge.

As I will keep repeating, I am open to any ideas to make the forum better and more usable for everyone. Just make a post or send me a PM.
I think a lot of people don t know about this Forum . It would help if the Web Address has something about Vintage Karts in it , that way when you search the web it will come up. Most people don t know to search for Brian Santee s Forum , they are looking fo something to do with Vintage Karts.

Chris, the forum has a web address of vintagekartforum.com
it does show up in searches but because it's new on the net we are about three pages in right now search wise. VERY ANNOYING.
a better web address would've been vintagekart.com and we did try to get that.
we ask for vintagekart.com from web registration. but somebody has already registered the name and wants 1,000 bux if we were to buy it.
so we went with vintagekartforum.
i own vka as a web address but brian and i am not gonna cause trouble using that address either. i grabbed it in case vka ever wanted it back.

dave l
Dave L.

Messages In This Thread
Forum slowly coming together - by steve welte - 01-31-2017, 01:05 PM
RE: Forum slowly coming together - by Randy Dacus - 01-31-2017, 02:15 PM
RE: Forum slowly coming together - by David Luciani - 01-31-2017, 03:58 PM
RE: Forum slowly coming together - by steve welte - 01-31-2017, 06:23 PM
RE: Forum slowly coming together - by steve welte - 01-31-2017, 08:42 PM
RE: Forum slowly coming together - by Billy Hoke - 02-01-2017, 11:07 AM
RE: Forum slowly coming together - by steve welte - 02-01-2017, 11:14 AM