Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum slowly coming together
(01-31-2017, 06:45 PM)steve miller Wrote: this sites great so far but its gonna take long time get back all the dozens of phone numbers contact info ..etc..
in the pm section ..and some we may never get back ..

and the regular general and for sale post 100,s and 100,s useful back post ..

never know it might come back but they always say all good things come to an end ..

lookin good brian and dave ..

Sadly i just got a message from kevin. they are indeed trying to get the forum back online BUt theres a big problem. internal tables that provide access to the forum were accidentally deleted.
What does that mean to use? in car terms the forum has no battery or keys and the distributor is removed.
It's probable data has been lost too theres no way to tell till the access is restored.
kevins actual message is gonna be posted in the update forum post i've been doing i'll put a link in here..
kevin email post link
Dave L.
Ha ha I just noticed I have more post on here than Miller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that old buddy won't last. i was ahead of steve by thousands of posts. he chipped away and eventally passed me . but still pretty funny for now!!
Dave L.
I have decided to start checking in here. I will soon be posting my restoration of a Simplex MKII. I have completed the kart but the holdup is the engine. Thought I might make Barnesville but my hopes are fading. Hoped to be the oldest karter there at 87?
Your age alone is a mile stone. Kudo's to you!!!!!!!!!!!!