Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
world kart build off prizes ..
only couple days till feb..2017

lookin forward to seeing all the builds and see what prizes im gonna win ...Lol..
(01-29-2017, 10:22 AM)steve miller Wrote: only couple days till feb..2017

lookin forward to seeing all the builds and see what prizes im gonna win ...Lol..

YO MILLER.............................................................How's that minibike coming along ?   

[Image: t31168.gif]
(01-29-2017, 01:37 PM)carl haydt Wrote:
(01-29-2017, 10:22 AM)steve miller Wrote: only couple days till feb..2017

YO MILLER.............................................................How's that minibike coming along ?   

[Image: t31168.gif]

oho a reminder or a pot stirrer??
the minibike i was building is rapidly looking more like a dusty barn find. who knows maybe if my shop ever gets wired i can finish it up.
on the contest , kinda been busy haven't even looked in on it lately. will need to review where we are with entries and who's done. may wait till end of february to decide on trophie awards.
on what you'll win?
not sure i do have a trophy SOMEONE i know never brought home for best in something or another. maybe i'll re engrave THAT.
or maybe i'll make some new ones.

or something need to think about this a little

hmmmmm

dave l.

Save
Dave L.
Prizes ....?  Miller I think you meant to say what kind of price am I going to pay......for the honor ?

I'm posting my entry so you know what you're up against ..... Cool !

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

...AAAhhhh I still have that dang mini bike ..I got a lot further than dave ...atleast I rode mine twice .!!..with both motors running once successfully .. ...lol

Yes sir pot stirring fir sure ...lol ..other sites down I come over cause trouble ..hehehe..
(01-29-2017, 06:08 PM)steve miller Wrote: ...AAAhhhh I still have that dang mini bike ..I got a lot further than dave ...atleast I rode mine twice .!!..with both motors running once successfully  .. ...lol

Yes sir pot stirring fir sure ...lol ..other sites down I come over cause trouble ..hehehe..

Cause away steve m, your kinda trouble is fun and keeps me on my toes.
i have a solid promise from electrician to get my service installed sometime this week. with a shop i might actually be able to build something again. if i hadn't been down today i would've dragged over to new mini shop to take some progress pix. but worked yesterday (long day) so today i was beat up. am not 100% yet and stupid anti biotics are making my internals a little wonky right now.
anyway will try to see where we're at with contest later this week and figure out contenders and put them up for vote.
Dave L.
need mc6 sloper intake ..if you happen to run across one ..
(01-30-2017, 08:53 AM)steve miller Wrote: need mc6 sloper  intake ..if you happen to run across one ..

those are hard to coime by. aftermarket ones are all i know of tat will work.
if you don't mind raising the skirt most of the newer stuff will work.
is that for your mc7 porting project?
Dave L.
nope for mc6 back up motor ..they take short intakes ..7 threw 93 take what I call long intakes ..put one on mc6 restricts lots flow plus they leak on bottom nuttin to seal too ..

mc7 all ready for 6.1 rear ..heres picture after waitin 4 minutes for it to appear ..old site was easy and instant ..lol

how you put pics in post ..aaarrrgggg ...I hate changes sometimes ..lol...

Miller to post pictures, sometimes you have to click[ Preview Post ]  to have the Browse box open up to search for the image(s) you want to go in your post here .  Plus remember you can always go back in edit (use the Full edit) and the Browse will show up to post your pictures .

Don't worry if you blow up this Forum.....maybe the other one will be fixed  Big Grin !

You have to hit add attachments to add multiple images without going back to edit. Cool