Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covico
I just got a nice phone call from Mike G. at Rex Marine. The result is that there's a new black-rim 12" wheel on the way for the Photon. I appreciate Mike calling and setting the transaction up. Ted
Thanks Ted for letting us know.....I hope all this Covico business is on the up swing now.....at least we know that those that want a SS Covico can still get them from Mike at Rex Marine.

The economy has put a lot of Motorsports businesses in dire straights .....Rex Marine has had to down size, move to a more affordable location. Covico has changed under new family members.

Our old Vintage Karts Forum has gone away, hope it will come back, but who knows.....?

The good news is......Vintage Karting is still going strong......and thanks to Brian and Dave here ....we still have an active place to share what's going on, we have the VKA Facebook site and the Rear site.....plus the old Vintage Karts website is still there.....just no Forum Sad .
It will take some time. Even if the old Forum comes back we need to try to use this one since it has a better server. Instead of being a Nay sayer like some stubborn people , just promote this one.