Poll: add slot car section
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
57.14%
4 57.14%
no
42.86%
3 42.86%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ok a poll asbout a new section for slot cars
Guys, alot of you seem to love slot cars . i know little about them but am happy to add a section if it's a wanted thing. thoughts?
dave l
(01-23-2017, 10:55 PM)David Luciani Wrote: Guys, alot of you seem to love slot cars . i know little about them but am happy to add a section if it's a wanted thing. thoughts?
dave l

I have too many hobbies, 1960s slot cars are a big one. Might be fun, might be a distraction from vintage karting on here.

Romero

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Better to have a place for OTHER INTERESTS then have them cluttering up the main purpose of VINTAGE RACING KARTS

All hobbies are interesting, but when it comes to motorsports....if you can't race em' what is the point or "Drive Them" ?

So if there's a place for sharing....ok.....those that are not inclined don't have to look Big Grin !

Attached Files
.jpg   sign-Go-Kart-trackweb.jpg (Size: 11.32 KB / Downloads: 60)
Randy,
it will have it's own section just asking about interest.
d
I'm interested in your VINTAGE KART MALL      

[Image: 5200.gif]
Dave didn't say FEBRUARY of what year! I picked up some of his Texas goodies at Bushnell last year and then the rest disappeared into deep space.
Dave it's your Kartsite.......you get to do what you want here......Big Grin I forgot to vote too. but I will now.
stupid kart shop!!!
it will open soonish. i needed a space to sort catalog and pack items in milford.i have the space but it's just a cinder block garage without power.so far i have the garage area 1/2 cleared out of floatsom. that area is mostly for me but i also have a detached shed 12x12 that will be a make shift shipping depot.
all we are waiting on is electricity so we don't freeze to death and can see what we're packing. just before christmas on the coldest possible day i hand dug a 18' trench 2' deep to install the pipe for electrical. pipe was installed and recovered.i left for fl. with the understanding from my electrician the 100 amp service would be installed before i got back.
of course that hasn't happened.
without electricity we are at a stop.
all i got for now
dave l
Hey Dave,
Not trying to hi jack the slot car thread but.................
What about a section for early 2 stroke minibikes. Ones built by kart manufacturers like Go Kart,Bug etc.
(01-25-2017, 11:26 PM)DEAN KANOCZ Wrote: Hey Dave,
Not trying to hi jack the slot car thread but.................
What about a section for early 2 stroke minibikes. Ones built by kart manufacturers like Go Kart,Bug etc.

we are definitely doing a mini bike section in near future. for those concerned about our focus wavering don't sweat it.
when we get our act together design wise there will be a destination page like the VKA site has to separate each section.
it'll be like a magazine or book separated into sections and chapters.
 we'll be paring down the front page of each section to general - for sale/trade - general behavior rules and upcoming dates.
there will also be a section rotating into the front page from the other pages. a different one each month so they are kept fresh in membership minds.
we'll have separate pages for i.d. members projects ect ect.
part of doing this is to make page loading even faster and more tablet/phone friendly. but it'll also look cool too.

dave l.