Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
craigslist is pretty dead but heres two leads
go kart 800 location cali price 250.00
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/mcy/5924299419.html

mcculloch tech manuals
Accepting phone calls from 9AM to 5PM PST. No text, no trades.
McCulloch Technical Service Library/Manual for Chain Saw & Kart engines
Approximately 5" to 6" thick with information.    $50
https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/bks/5930900936.html
Craigslist ain't dead if you know where to look,I just picked up this stuff today.Came with rebuildable 91 and a nice 7qt tank plus a toolbox of parts. $300 Too bad I don't like these Margays and don't know anybody who does  Rolleyes

[Image: 00Q0Q_9QhoKG1J81X_600x450_zpsuz282eaw.jpg]
[Image: 00A0A_lwca8WkEfr5_600x450_zpss6h5cehc.jpg]
[Image: 00101_h1StvKeuVLu_600x450_zpsvm90pkiy.jpg]
[Image: 00707_c3ztnKTV4W_600x450_zpsyf3vo3la.jpg]
[Image: 00Q0Q_9QhoKG1J81X_600x450_zpsuz282eaw.jpg]
[Image: 00A0A_lwca8WkEfr5_600x450_zpss6h5cehc.jpg]
you're right margays are terrible.
but to help you out i'll buy that one to take it off your hands. i could spare $150.00 maybe for it.
yer bud
dave l
And the 91 doesn't look like it's been ported. Nothing wrong with that deal! Good Snag.
Dave,I'm suprised you would think I was referring to YOU with that comment!  Smile
 So now could you tell me what model it is? (that way when I go to sell it on Ebay for big bucks I'll know what to put in the ad)  Big Grin
 I know the nerfs(i think),front bumper hoop and rear bumper were added (nice job of adding the side nerfs) BUT it has the mechanical disc brake (like the kit kart) not hydraulic yet has the front porch and adjustable steering hoop and bottom pivot for steering shaft.
 Paul,Yea the motor is stock,no chain rash,broken fins ect.A nice rebuildable motor. I asked the kid why the motor was missing pieces and he said he owned the kart for 5/6 yrs after buying it from his friend for $40 and was selling pieces off the motor as he needed money!  Smile I'm figuring it had an aftermarket header & intake ect.
Hey I will say this for the kid (he was 20) when we made the deal via text he removed the ad from Craigslist immediately and when I showed up to get the kart he told me he didn't know what kind of kart it was (he thought McCulloch) but he knew it was a racing kart and he was only going to sell it to someone who was not going to destroy it by making a yard kart out of it! (his words) He saw the history in the kart!

Dave's eagle eyes ID the kart as a KEE kart not a Margay. Interesting,so now I need to do some more research.

[Image: 00s0s_6qbR3ab2Tsg_600x450_zpsooutluju.jpg]
[Image: 018_zpsbwxl4uwn.jpg]
Remember when your able to purchase through paypal on these craigslist deals that you use
your regular credit card through paypal or use your paypal debit card if there are no cashfunds
in the paypal account. This way you have bank card standing when and if there is a problem.
ex; say the binder of mcculloch documents listed above came through as all copies when you were thinking it was all original publications, you then have recourse to send it back media mail for a full refund through a chargeback
with said card bank.
Regards,
Mark L./SWNY
Mark.....both items have been on CL for a very long time.
The GK 800 was on ebay and had a bidder ...so don't know why it's still on CL....except the seller just doesn't take it off ?

As to those manuals.....sometimes these CL sellers won't ship, but I have purchased many good deals from the northwest area, lots of old kart mags and less expensive then on ebay

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)