Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
clinton e65 ipl
Heres the clinton e65 ipl
enjoy
dave l.

.pdf   Clinton_E65_hop-up_instructions.pdf (Size: 9.76 MB / Downloads: 11)

.pdf   clintone65.pdf (Size: 60.49 KB / Downloads: 14)

.pdf   clinton e65.pdf (Size: 14.71 KB / Downloads: 7)

.pdf   clinton e65..pdf (Size: 66.83 KB / Downloads: 7)
Dave L.
Hilarious! Thanks, Dave. As Clinton distributors, we had all the hop up sheets and parts replacement sheets. I had dual E-65's on my Bug with the hop ups all done, plus Palmini pistons with less ring drag and better compression. A local kid, Mark Allen, showed up at the track with a prototype stock AH-58 PP and promptly ate my dual '65's for lunch. Mark also whomped me on Pop's Wasp/Mc5. So much for the Clinton modifications, AND for the much touted Mac 5! Needless to say, the Clintons were adios by the next weekend, and Pop had a proto Mc6 in less than two weeks. Ted
ted,
i'll be bugging you about clinton mods then.
because why not!!!!
my cousin called today from a hit and miss engine swap meet/show and asked if i'd want a clinton e65.
of course i did.
so if all is as described i got a complete one with a pully style clutch.
am extremely happy as i'd like to have at least one of every early motor to install on all the dead axle karts i seem to have amassed.
i have a whole lot needing motors and several that are complete but needing new finishes. 

not sure where they're gonna live yet but i'll figure that out when i need too!!

Cool
Dave L.
Dave, those I did were the first and only E-86's I ever did. I followed the Clinton instruction sheet. I was fifteen years old. I had built one oval port Clinton before that when I converted an outboard motor to a kart engine. I was fourteen, and Pop helped. It actually ran better than a single E-65 for some reason. My A-400, the outboard and the twin E-65's were the only Clintons I ever ran. Ted