Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCulloch saw parts wanted
Hello,

I am a McCulloch saw collector, and I would be interested in used saw parts that you guys may have from parting out chainsaws to make “kart” engines.

I am interested in the saw specific parts that you may have left over from parting out “super series” saws.  Specifically saw models 125, 105, 790/795/797, 890/895, and maybe a few more.

In the past I was able to put this stuff to use from another kart guy, and I would be interested in seeing what you may have available.  I can’t guarantee I would buy everything, but give me a try so the stuff does not get thrown away.

PM me and I can give you an email address or phone number to text photos to.

Thanks,
Brian
The left over saw parts are common and interchangeable for almost all of super series with exception to the D-44/55 models.

Your parts list can include I-71, 72, 75, 76, 1-81, 82 85, 86 models.

My current inventory of running mac saws includes model 55, Super 44, Super 55A D-30, D-36, D45, 1-41, 1-76 and 1-85. I prefer the gear reduction models, but use what I have running. Somewhere around here is a model 35A that is not too far from functioning. It is a different animal all together.

I am still holding out for some 1/2 inch pitch chain and bars that some of the members are sitting on. Maybe one of these days I get lucky before some of my dinosaurs are completely worn out.
terry,
yeh yeh .
i might know who yer talkin about. Rolleyes
been years now. 

luckily i am getting set to move about everything i own.
mailing it somewheres else is just as easy.
 send me your addy
d Cool
Dave L.