Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hoffco
I pretty sure I found a Hoffco Hurricane kart. Tell me about them.Rarity,handling,value,kool factor,ect.  Is it anything worth purchasing. The frame appears to be in good shape but has a four banger engine on it.
value is something we don't really discuss beyond it's what it's worth to the seller and buyer on any given day.
so it comes down to what you're willing to pay.

if you want to flip any vintage kart you are generally safe buying under 300 as long as it's mostly complete and has no major issues.
you'll never make money because at best you double your money on most karts you'd buy at best.
that doesn't add up well when you figure time and expenses incurred.

anyway the hoffco kart is a fine example of early karts and if it's still straight would make a nice addition to anyones pile.
very cool looking, fairly rare generally a neat piece.
Cool
Dave L.
...375.00 for this one located 14843 n.y.
I have 2 others that would make one nice kart
for 500.00 you can have two decent rollers ..

All of which reminds me that we should all be adding our state (and city?) of residence in our profiles, so as to facilitate physical exchanges of karts and parts.

So on the upper right of the blue strip where is says WELCOME, ROMERO - I clicked down arrow "V" after your name.

Then I clicked on (User CP) with the settings gear before it.

Then on the far left I found (Your Profile) and below that - (Edit Profile) and added my City and State in (Current Custom User Title[Image: smile.png] Box
Jim Waltz, West Sacramento, CA
Steve,
The one in the picture appears to be in pretty good shape.. is that one yours?
yes its mine ..its fairly decent all orig. complete with Chilton seat back tank aluminum hubs steal wheels .. ..

..testing something ...lol
(09-11-2017, 09:55 AM)steve miller Wrote: ...375.00 for this one located 14843 n.y.
I have 2 others that would make one nice kart
for 500.00 you can have two decent rollers ..

Hello,  I’m looking for a hoffco hurricane.  I know your post is overly old. But if you have any leads could you let me know please?  Thanks
knowing steve he probably still has them.
 i'd pm him directly. 
getting him to actually go through the sale might take a while.  Big Grin
Cool L
Dave L.