Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you recognize?
How many can you name?
Can you tell what model kart this is?
About what year do you think?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4943]

Attached Files
.jpg   Vintage pic.jpg (Size: 63.42 KB / Downloads: 118)
Rupp.
Mick Rupp on the right with the hat on, tall guy left of center in back Chuck Florian Sales Mgr / factory driver.
(01-13-2022, 06:31 AM)Chris Marchand Wrote: Mick Rupp on the right with the hat on,  tall guy left of center in back Chuck Florian Sales Mgr / factory driver.

Would that be the tall guy also wearing a straw hat?
(01-13-2022, 02:27 PM)Terry Bentley Wrote:
(01-13-2022, 06:31 AM)Chris Marchand Wrote: Mick Rupp on the right with the hat on,  tall guy left of center in back Chuck Florian Sales Mgr / factory driver.

Yes, Tall guy with straw hat. And I think the guy in the dark shirt with his hand on the tie rods is Ernie Mcglone, son in law of the owner of Weisco Pistons. Also I believe Pete Berlit is one of the smaller guys standing in front of Chuck Florian.
(01-13-2022, 03:21 PM)Chris Marchand Wrote:
(01-13-2022, 02:27 PM)Terry Bentley Wrote:

Yes, Tall guy with straw hat. And I think the guy in the dark shirt with his hand on the tie rods is Ernie Mcglone, son in law of the owner of Weisco Pistons. Also I believe Pete Berlit is one of the smaller guys standing in front of Chuck Florian.

I could be wrong but thought that guy in dark shirt with glasses is John Morrow. He had been a employee of Rupp until starting up his own company building mini-bikes.
I was going from a picture I saw 50 years ago , could be wrong about it ! Ernie was only around a couple years doing the karting stuff .