Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
do not buy engines from widgcar (ebay seller name)
David; I rallied to get this P O S shut down years ago.

Keep in mind that in His mind, he’s doing a service and is fortified in his thinking based on his unbelievable 100% feedback over the years after selling dozens of these worthless so called engines.

I’ve ragged on this topic since years back and urged everyone selling to him for kart related parts to block him on eBay so he cant buy the parts he uses to pseudo replicate what appears to be a genuine kart engine to the unsuspecting potential buyer. I blocked him years ago, to my knowledge, no one else has blocked him that reads these forums and I think you may already know who’s supplying him with many of his parts.

I did a search on 2 other forums to see if I could find those posts but I’m afraid that hugely popular forum website went away….that’s how long ago it was.
I am guessing, but I’m thinking Duane down in the Carolina’s provided more information on the seller including name; he also chimed in about the horrors of the engines he was selling.

Let start with ALL CAPS……anyone using all caps in the postings on eBay is an immediate reason to hate someone already in my book.

Using L-78 or L-82 7/16” spark plug in a round head is retarded (Mcculloch) when a 3/8” reach plug threat is required.

Never seen the parts he claims to have installed to make it “rebuilt”, and you never see the bottom rear of the block where the saw model numbers are stamped.

Never seen the engines apart showing any detail or significant diversity that would reveal that lack of Kart-real machining.

The motor mounts he makes look like shite and are structurally deficient when you study the single vertical segment that leaves much to be desired.

The correct spelling is WIDGACAR
All items for sale:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/widgacar/m.html...7675.l2562

More to come as I recall the issues covered so long ago.

Thanks, Mark l/SWNY

Messages In This Thread
RE: do not buy engines from widgcar (ebay seller name) - by Mark Loraine - 09-08-2021, 12:53 PM