Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TIP OF SMOKEY'S HAT
A TIP OF SMOKEY'S HAT TO GARY W. FOR HIS SERVICE AS VKA PRESIDENT.  HE IS MOVING TO THE MINISTER OF PROPAGANDA FOR VKA.  HE REPORTED THAT HIS PHONE PRACTICALLY MELTED IN HIS HAND FROM ALL THE TIME HE SPENT TALKING TO VKA FOLKS WHEN HE WAS PRESIDENT.  HE MAY ACTUALLY GET LONELY IN HIS NEW ROLE.

SMOKEY
(12-17-2021, 01:41 PM)Blaine Robert Young Wrote: A TIP OF SMOKEY'S HAT TO GARY W. FOR HIS SERVICE AS VKA PRESIDENT.  HE IS MOVING TO THE MINISTER OF PROPAGANDA FOR VKA.  HE REPORTED THAT HIS PHONE PRACTICALLY MELTED IN HIS HAND FROM ALL THE TIME HE SPENT TALKING TO VKA FOLKS WHEN HE WAS PRESIDENT.  HE MAY ACTUALLY GET LONELY IN HIS NEW ROLE.

SMOKEY

Rumor is he might be a consultant to Biden on important matters.  Have a wonderful Christmas to everyone out there that supports and has fun on a vintage kart.  And I hope everyone gets a 101 for Christmas and needs a clutch for it.  The elves are looking forward to your order.
Jimmy, if it's true, I hope he'll convince Obiden to grab commie harris' hand and leap into the closest volcano! Come see me. Remember, I still use a mask. Ted