Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wow summers ending and the racing season nearly over
(09-21-2020, 09:51 AM)David Luciani Wrote: so i haven't posted much for a long time.
First it was my personal life that effected my ability to post.

Now real life and this crazy year kinda dented my whole summer.

The two races i was going to got missed because a friend had a fever both times just before it was time to go.
So this year may be a complete was for me unless i make it to sandy hook .
something i'm not certain to do but considering.

Anyway i think the rest of you guys managed to get a little track time in.
If you'd be so kind i'd love to hear some comments on where you went and how the events were in these strange times.
d Cool
well lets see,,,,you know me,,,first it was Riverside, always fun to go and hang with the West coast guys,gals...great trip..stopped in Vegas on the way in and back,,

then it was Bushnell, ahhh sunny Florida,,,,( FYI,, no Bushnell next year,,,going back to Jacksonville).....

the then the shi* hit the fan,,,Barnesville was postponed ( in Nov now) ...

then Fremont OMG  May 7.8 and 9,,,SNOW in Northern Ohio,,,,just can't catch a break there....

couldn't make Lafayette,,,Covid crud, travel was tuff,,,,

as usual..New Castle was huge, ppl were pent up tired of the China Virus,

Brodhead was good,,great weather always a good time up in WI...

then Avon,,,took a chance on the travel ban,,,light crowd ,,but still a good time,,ate at the world famous Burger joint,,wow , what a  burger......

Quincy,,,12 hour drive, HOT HOT HOT,   light crowd,,again Covid,, track is being repaved,,should put new blood in the Quincy event....this is the weekend we found out about Pam Nagel being ill,,,,prayers for the family.....

couldn't make Springfield...one of my favorite tracks, but just couldn't do it....

Nicholson, again, East cost,,,,had to avoid it ....

Camden ...great time Jim D and I cooked for the group...good turn out,,ppl are now realizing its not as bad as we are being told,,,,,

Oreville couldn't make it   

getting burned out by now...DeLmar..man thats a long way,,work got in the way   a couple more coming up...

I will be at Whiteland, Sandy Hook  and Bville

and you say you can't make any....LOL..I get ...but damn...better see you at Sandy Hook...
GW

Messages In This Thread
RE: wow summers ending and the racing season nearly over - by Gary Wlodarsky - 09-21-2020, 12:53 PM