Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wiseco ported/blueprinted/modified engines?
(02-11-2020, 08:46 AM)ted johnson Wrote: I ended up selling the chassis and getting the engines built and running them as singles in B Limited on a Bug Wasp, and later a Black Widow. The butterfly wheel was pretty popular in the early to mid seventies.
That bar was just a country bar in the front. Around the side, behind that palm tree was a nudie bar. My Mom hated it and got the local church women organized against it. They fought until it was closed down. We had shut our kart shop down several years earlier, and Pop ran his lawn mower and small engine shop for about ten more years before he retired. Fun times. We had sold Bug and Go Kart from 1958 until I started chasing girls and hot cars. It's fun to watch the progression (or regression) of the neighborhood over the time period. When I was a young kid, the area where the bar was had been a weed and palmetto field. We could hunt snakes there. TJ

similar except,,,,I was chasing Hot Gals and cars......

GW

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wiseco ported/blueprinted/modified engines? - by Gary Wlodarsky - 02-11-2020, 03:22 PM