Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avon Events - Save the Date(s)
Hi All,
Last year at Avon we had two special events for the older stuff, The regular VKA event at the end of July and an additional event for Antique and Historic Karts and Minibikes. For 2019 we are doing the same.

We have locked in the dates at our first GVKC board meeting as follows:

May 30, 31 & June 1st will be our 2nd annual Antique and Historic event for early Karts and Minibikes. This event is not a racing event but just 3 days of showing off our best old equipment and having as much open track time as we can stand. We had a ball last year and will surly do the same this year so save this date and come and have a blast with us. Event flier will be coming soon.

July 25, 26 & 27 will be the 10th anniversary of vintage events at Avon. This year will be a VKA Tier I and Tier II event with scored "demonstrations" as well as some casual non-scored flagged classes as we have had in the past. We are planning on having some special things this year to commemorate our 10th anniversary so it should be an event to remember.

Hope you can make one or both of these events, fliers will be posted in the near future with special discounts for those who sign up early.

Hope you all have happy holidays,
Scott, Sam & Tom
(12-21-2018, 06:59 AM)Scott Kneisel Wrote: Hi All,
Last year at Avon we had two special events for the older stuff, The regular VKA event at the end of July and an additional event for Antique and Historic Karts and Minibikes. For 2019 we are doing the same.

We have locked in the dates at our first GVKC board meeting as follows:

May 30, 31 & June 1st will be our 2nd annual Antique and Historic event for early Karts and Minibikes. This event is not a racing event but just 3 days of showing off our best old equipment and having as much open track time as we can stand. We had a ball last year and will surly do the same this year so save this date and come and have a blast with us. Event flier will be coming soon.

July 25, 26 & 27 will be the 10th anniversary of vintage events at Avon. This year will be a VKA Tier I and Tier II event with scored "demonstrations" as well as some casual non-scored flagged classes as we have had in the past. We are planning on having some special things this year to commemorate our 10th anniversary so it should be an event to remember.

Hope you can make one or both of these events, fliers will be posted in the near future with special discounts for those who sign up early.

Hope you all have happy holidays,
Scott, Sam & Tom

Scott...will try and make both dates,,,you always put on a great event......

gw
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin !!!!
the tenth Avon.
WOW , ten years , has it been that long.
Avon has always been fun.
the tenth is one event i truely want to go to this year.
 i think i can say july will happen for me.

i'm also hoping to attend the may event maybe not depends o n where marjorie is at..

d Cool
Dave L.
jake and i will be there
look out historic class
tk
GEARBOX