Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: 1961 BLITZ Thunderblitz/F-1000 race kart
Offering for sale is a 1961 BLITZ Thunderblitz/F-1000 race kart. I have had this for a couple of years and would like to focus my efforts on a couple of other karts. The frame is in EXCELLENT condition with no breaks, re-welds, add-ons, repairs, or rust.

Comes as seen with original Covico steering wheel, 5” Go Power wheels, original swing mount, original Bendix brake, upholstery, and Firestone Micro 500 tires. This kart is in beautiful condition for a nearly 60 year old machine and is a true survivor. Free local pickup or delivery within an approximate one hour or so drive from my location in Southwest Florida. I can otherwise securely prepare for shipping. Shipping cost of kart at buyer's expense, I would ship wheels and steering wheel at my expense. Approximate weight of kart is 85 pounds.

For further details or to request additional photos, please contact me via PM or email: bbplo27@yahoo.com. Asking $1,250.

Thank you,
Vince

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

BTT...

Reasonable offers considered. If interested, please do not hesitate to make one.
I will prepare the kart for secure shipping. Cost of actual shipping would be the buyer's responsibility. I will ship the wheels and steering wheel separately at my expense. Would consider maybe even delivering to Bushnell.

Thanks for looking,
Vince
(09-24-2018, 09:36 PM)JVince Rosanelli Wrote: Offering for sale is a 1961 BLITZ Thunderblitz/F-1000 race kart. I have had this for a couple of years and would like to focus my efforts on a couple of other karts. The frame is in EXCELLENT condition with no breaks, re-welds, add-ons, repairs, or rust.

Comes as seen with original Covico steering wheel, 5” Go Power wheels, original swing mount, original Bendix brake, upholstery, and Firestone Micro 500 tires. This kart is in beautiful condition for a nearly 60 year old machine and is a true survivor. Free local pickup or delivery within an approximate one hour or so drive from my location in Southwest Florida. I can otherwise securely prepare for shipping. Shipping cost of kart at buyer's expense, I would ship wheels and steering wheel at my expense. Approximate weight of kart is 85 pounds.

For further details or to request additional photos, please contact me via PM or email: bbplo27@yahoo.com.  Asking $1,250.

Thank you,
Vince
Do you still have the Blitz kart?