Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott,s ...Avon event coming fast ..get ready ..!!!
if I remember correctly over 100 karts last july .
and huge kart show with over 60 karts alone ....!!
20 karts in 6.1 rear class ..
great turn out every year for round heads and historic class karts ....id have to guess one of the top counts for any event ..
always bunch of fast yamahas ..
fun for everyone ...

dave... you got anything that still runs after new castle ..?? 
git em rebuilt ...!!
ur mc10 against my 20 ..
(06-19-2018, 07:48 PM)steve miller Wrote: dave... you got anything that still runs after new castle ..?? 
git em rebuilt ...!!
ur mc10 against my 20 ..
needled a mc91 stuck a fresh motor my fault i never broke it in before the race.
still have a mc92 but no spark hopefully dead something like points or condensor. 
have another fresh mc91 needs break in.
the mc10 still down not sure if i can get it fixed will try.
d Cool
Dave L.
https://www.google.com/maps/@42.8929628,...a=!3m1!1e3

Here’s a birds eye view of the track in E. Avon from google maps for anyone who want to take a close look, somebody’s getting in track time there either in the fall or the early spring, if we could see it with full res not available to us, you could identify whats between the vehicles and maybe the faces of the 3 casting shadows around there. Image could be from several years back though.
(06-24-2018, 02:12 PM)Mark Loraine Wrote: https://www.google.com/maps/@42.8929628,...a=!3m1!1e3

Here’s a birds eye view of the track in E. Avon from google maps for anyone who want to take a close look, somebody’s getting in track time there either in the fall or the early spring, if we could see it with full res not available to us, you could identify whats between the vehicles and maybe the faces of the 3 casting shadows around there. Image could be from several years back though.

Unfortunately this is not new enough to show the track additions but we hope to have pictures soon and will post them on all three forums.
We raced on the new layout last weekend and I can tell you it is an absolute BLAST to run on!  They're running the short chute that eliminates the old Turn 3 of the esses, then it's a hard right, then left on the new banked turn, then onto the back stretch.  We can carry a lot more speed through that section now.  Everyone loved it!  Turn 1 is a great place to pass and the wider main straight gives everyone room to settle into position for Turn 2.  It was unanimous, all of the weekly racers agreed the track changes were all for the better.