Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fastenal Shipping
Does anyone have direct contact information for Fastenal for getting a shipping quote?  I have reached out to the lady in charge of it 4 seperate times, Amy Archer, but no reply.  2 phone messages and 2 emails.  I have also submitted one of their shipping quote forms which is supposed to be turned around in 24 hours.  This has been going on for 8 days as of today.  And not one branch manager knows how to contact someone else regarding this.  As in a back-up person.  I can't believe they actually run a national company like this.  UNBELIEVEABLE.
Sterling, I shipped a frame in March . The contact at Fastenal was Caleb Saffo , email = jasaffo@fastenal.com . If you are shipping a complete kart its best to build an enclosed crate . Hope this helps, Chris
(06-15-2018, 05:35 AM)Chris Marchand Wrote: Sterling, I shipped a frame in March . The contact at Fastenal was Caleb Saffo , email = jasaffo@fastenal.com  . If you are shipping a complete kart its best to build an enclosed crate .  Hope this helps, Chris

Thank you Chris.  I will shoot him an email.  

I read their entire "fine print" section and if you want your items insured it must be packed in a completely enclosed wood box (crate).  I have no problem with that at all since I have a wood shop.

Thanks again.  Sterling