Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need login help
Guys, help me! Every time I clean out the browser history cache, I get logged out of the forum. When I click on the "Login" button, the screen jumps about 1/4" to the right and the login dialog box never shows up. The only way I can log in is to go to my member page and try to send a PM to myself. The password dialog box comes up and I can then log in. When I get out of the forum and come back in, the same thing happens. It logs me back out again. I don't have the option to stay logged in like I did before. It's a PITA to have to log in thru the "back door" every time. Thanks. Ted
Right click log in and open in new window Ted and then sign in, I've gotta do it everytime I clear
out the cookies and junk.

facebook-yuuuchh
(06-13-2018, 04:15 PM)Mark Loraine Wrote: Right click log in and open in new window Ted and then sign in, I've gotta do it everytime I clear
out the cookies and junk.

facebook-yuuuchh
Thanks, Mark. It DID keep me logged in this time! I didn't know about the right click bit. Ted
General FYI....
I'm at the library using Mozilla Firefox and I still had to right click to open a new window to successfully log in.
Also Firefox has been less than compatible with ebay, especially with the watch and selling pages for over a year that I can recall. All updates were applied and the condition worsened, does that ever happen?
Firefox isnt what it used to be anymore. (imagine tongue and check smile here)
Regards,
Mark L./SWNY
I'm an old fart, and I still use Explorer. I have trouble with eBay failing to show the various windows, and even the pictures accompanying the ads. I'm forever doing a window refresh with eBay. TJ