Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREE CIRCLEVILLE OHIO EVENT MAY 10-12
THIS IS A FULL EVENT
DEMONSTRATION HEATS
KART SHOW
FRIDAY NIGHT BANQUET IN CIRCLEVILLE

.pdf   circleville 2018 1.pdf (Size: 1.58 MB / Downloads: 88) FLYER AND INFO ATTACHED
We are looking forward to running Circleville again, it is a really cool track with more turns than any other I have run on so far. Have not been there is a couple years but can't wait to run there again in May at this event.

Jeff is doing everything he can to make sure to provide decent bathroom facilities as well as have  available food. He is really trying to make this an enjoyable and fun event.  Lets support it and show how we appreciate karters giving back to this great sport.

For those of you who have not run here, attached is a satellite photo of the track, lots of turns and lots of challenging fun.
For those coming, make sure to have your kart number visible on the right hand side of your helmet, there may be manual scoring and this will make it easier.

Hope you see you all there,
Scott & Sam

jeff, a free event sounds like a great idea. count me in.
(03-08-2018, 05:26 PM)chuck giacobbe Wrote: jeff, a free event sounds like a great idea. count me in.

BACK TO THE TOP

FREE EVENT

THANKS TO SOME VERY GENEROUS DONATIONS FROM KARTERS!!!
(04-01-2018, 12:07 PM)jeff brown Wrote:
(03-08-2018, 05:26 PM)chuck giacobbe Wrote: jeff, a free event sounds like a great idea. count me in.

BACK TO THE TOP

FREE EVENT

THANKS TO SOME VERY GENEROUS DONATIONS FROM KARTERS!!!

BACK TO THE TOP 

THIS IS A FULL EVENT
DEMONSTRATION HEATS
KART SHOW
FRIDAY NIGHT BANQUET IN CIRCLEVILLE