Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KALLING ALL VINTAGE KARTERS........
Jim....I know how you feel, seems like interest has fallen off on new folks getting involved in vintage motorsports,
I base this on the number of vintage karts sitting listed with no buyers .

Only the most hardcore of us are still interested in building and running the old early kart two strokes, people interested in buying my karts want me to sell them a complete running kart, but when I mention how much it costs to add a Mac or West Bend, etc.    well I get a blank look......if I say well you could just put a clone four stroke on for $XXX, then interest returns .

Sad news, but that's how it goes...... Sad I may have to buy...err' rescue a few more karts to get parts so I can sell off several of my projects......or maybe I'm like Steve Miller they just seem to follow me home  Big Grin  .

Funny but one of my buddies wanted to buy my tig welder, because I told him I was getting rid of a lot of shop items, but how can I finish up my Alpha Mark Ten without a welder ?  My buddy said well......what about all those other welders I saw.....Ooops, parting is hard to do !

At this rate I may never get moved , I did invest in a diesel cargo van to haul stuff across country.....maybe I just need a bigger trailer ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: KALLING ALL VINTAGE KARTERS........ - by Randy Dacus - 02-11-2018, 02:17 PM