Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB McCulloch MC75
Hi everyone 
I am looking for a Mac75 preferably in reasonable condition but I will look at most projects. 
What is out there? I am in Australia.
It is tough to send outside the U S as there is no guarantee of delivery and the seller could be out
the sale price should PayPal decide against the seller. That is why so many selling on ebay will only
sell to the continental U S states.
i do have mc75's both complete needing rebuild and in parts but i don't ship outside the lower 48 .
shipping outside the U.S.A. is a pain and expensive both in time and money so  i don't bother with the hassle.

i know chuck (strokerace) does ship internationally or did but even he had issues if memory serves.
mcbob used to ship to a cut off guy in Ca.who then got mcbob's items to Au. in a shipping container.
any way you look at it pay pal , customs ,the extra shipping cost ,endless forms ,ect ect is a huge hassle few are willing to deal with .

my advise,
if you have a usa contact the seller can sell and ship to and your contact  deals with the shipping hassle you might get better results.
just my two cents
Cool
Dave L.
Thanks for the info David.
I have bought heaps of vintage kart stuff on eBay /PayPal from most of the major eBay vintage kart sellers with no problems at all. No disputes, no returns.
Perry Blair of Marmax & Terry Ives are guys I buy from frequently with no problems at all.
I guess it comes down to the buyer /seller relationship in the end.
Anyhow I am looking for a Rupp Unimount at the moment 1in.
I found a nos Mac75 woohoo!