Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bushnell FL VKA event soon !!
Looking forward to Bushnell VKA event in 22 days !

I will be flying in and but not bringing any karts.   I am bringing my helmet and gear.

If anyone wants me to try an extra kart out or help fill classes I will drive anything.

Thank You !

Romero
(01-02-2018, 07:12 PM)Romero Llamas Wrote: Looking forward to Bushnell VKA event in 22 days !

I will be flying in and but not bringing any karts.   I am bringing my helmet and gear.

If anyone wants me to try an extra kart out or help fill classes I will drive anything.

Thank You !

Romero

(01-02-2018, 07:23 PM)jeff brown Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 07:12 PM)Romero Llamas Wrote: Looking forward to Bushnell VKA event in 22 days !

Thank You !

Romero

Take your stuff to Bennets in Detroit they are taking the Semi.  

Thank You !

Romero

Thank You !

Romero

Take your stuff to Bennets in Detroit they are taking the Semi.  

That was suggested to me, but drop off is still 4 hours each way. Thanks !
If I get some vacation approved I'll bring 3.

Anyone got an idea about gearing for 100cc foreign piston port sidewinder and a MC9 Rear box muffler/dry clutch?