Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook links
I have a question in regards to Facebook. I created an account so I could access the vintage karting links to keep in the loop. Seems a lot of communication is through Facebook nowadays. Anyway, I created an account added the vka link. The next day I cannot log in because Facebook is requesting a personal photo of myself.

Is this normal?
Thanks!
Brad
probably not.
but just stick any pix you want in there if that's easier.
i've seen plenty of account with anything but a human face.
Cool
Dave L.
I'll try Dave.
Thanks!
Brad,
Not normal. Do what David L. suggested.

It is just a way Facebook will have you add information about yourself over time. The ID photo / coverhead photo and some personal data, e.g., City, State where you were born or high school you attended is useful for friends to know that it is you. Not some of the many people that have the same name as you.

On the other end, I do not except FB friends that I do not know that has no pictures (e.g., Karts, race cars); or list a general area where they live or where they are from. I’m looking for something in common, if there is not any connection I’ll reject the request.

Like with anything on the Internet, use caution, good judgment and if you are not comfortable with something. Don’t follow through.

I use Facebook to share a TON of information and images on my page, friends and vintage kart groups around the World, just something very time consuming to do on the forum.

There is a Facebook Vintagekarts Group you can check out.

All the best,
Scott.Elkes.9 (Facebook address)
Thanks Scott!
Advise taken! And thanks for the link!!