Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Concept for 10,000??
I hope the website is glitching.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Racing-Go...SwTEJaOrri
2 bidders,,both have zero purchases.....idiots playing around....(thought I'd keep it clean...LOL)

Merry Christmas to you and family...

gw
Vico,

It doesn’t seem to be a glitch. It definitely appears though that something fishing going on. It shows 29 bids but only two bidders listed, so that means one or both of them may have bid over the opening bid or the previous bid significantly in an effort to automatically stay ahead of any potential higher bids. The BIGGEST red flag is the fact that the two bidders each have a feedback score of zero (0), which is highly suspect in my opinion.

To be fair, I could totally be wrong. Maybe the Craftsman 5hp engine has something to do with the extraordinary value, or just maybe the Concept kart has skyrocketed in value so much in order to keep up with the pricing of “little baby that has been all over South Philly”, “ built by an eleven year boy with his paper route money”, and was “tragically distroyed (sic) in a fire” but rebuilt by “his great neighbores (sic) so he could realize his dream again” as so eloquently described in listing below:

eBay item# 370552426443

Either way it might be time to sell my Concept project! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Vico......it's also listed on Craigslist here :

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/spo/...34078.html

$1000......so these bidders on ebay misplaced the decimal point......ignorance is bliss...... Rolleyes .

I suppose what all this means is ebay is "overrated" ......seems an expensive way to get an old kart sold
if the seller winds up paying listing fees or whatever ebay charges these days......plus anyone who believes a buyer will
follow through is foolishness ......but it's the silly season.....!
Just thought it was funny. Happy holidays! I hope everyone enjoys themselves over these next few days.
Ciao!
Regarding the Margay Ludo,
Its clearly fraudulent and reporting it wont do anything as ebay will believe that they will gain the 10 percent fee’s from the sale if the seller is stupid enough to leave the posting up and run its course. The category it’s listed in may have a max fee figure though.
I’d rather believe it possesses German “die glocke” anti-grav technology to account for its price currently.