Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
duck bills
..anyone have the contact info for the folks located in I think texas .,arizona .,?? ..they sell the duck bills in bags of I think 10 ..??  ..seems like it was an odd name rubber co. or something ..I havnt bought any in 10 years maybe there not around any more ..
Steve,
I’m pretty sure you’re looking for:

Elder Rubber, Inc.
Irving, Texas
1-800-231-2099

Good luck,
Vince
yep that's it ..thank you very much sir .. hope all is well and have urself a merry Christmas ..and a good fast riding season next year ..
You’re welcome Steve, I’m glad to help. I am very grateful for all the help I’ve received here on the forum so I am happy to help in the little ways when I can. I bookmarked the page from the old forum knowing I would want to reference it in the future. I know we have never met, but one day I hope to at an event and to meet many of the other great guys on the forum. In the meantime, please call me Vince, “sir” is waaaaay too formal and uncomfortable for me! Merry Christmas to you and yours as well and thank you!
For many of us that were raised in particularly respectful society (the South?), or have served in the military, the use of the term "Sir" or "Ma'am" is customary, and is both polite, and a show of respect.

There was one somewhat famous person, a Senator from a western state, who derided a General giving testimony at a senate hearing, who self-righteously took umbrage at being addressed as "Ma'am" and dressed down the General.

He was so respectful, that rather than educate the then-Senator about how military members are taught to be respectful, went on to address the senator as "Senator", as she imperiously demanded. He demonstrated class. She demonstrated ignorance, pompousity and an out-of-control ego. WAB she was.
Jim Waltz, West Sacramento, CA