Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB Rupp Unimount
Looking for Rupp unimount. Restoring Rupp Enduro. Thanks, Also need instructions on how to change my user name. Mike Davis from Boise, Idaho.
(11-28-2017, 09:12 PM)Kartkrazy Wrote: Looking for Rupp unimount. Restoring Rupp Enduro. Thanks, Also need instructions on how to change my user name. Mike Davis from Boise, Idaho.

Do you need one for a 1.00 axle or for a 1.250 axle? Please send me an email or PM
(11-28-2017, 09:12 PM)Kartkrazy Wrote: Looking for Rupp unimount. Restoring Rupp Enduro. Thanks, Also need instructions on how to change my user name. Mike Davis from Boise, Idaho.

hi mike
read this how to thread you should have no trouble.
link to forum name change directions
thank you for asking to change name and welcome to the forum.
Cool
Dave L.
Mike, just in case you aren't acquainted with a fellow Idahoan vintage karter, John Greaves, from Buhl, PM me and I will give you his email address. John's a great member of our semi annual vintage event which occurs in Sprint and Fall in Tucson, AZ. Ted
Hey, Mike. You have Private Messaging disabled in your forum profile. If you can get that changed and PM me again, I will give you John's contact info. Ted
Hello Ted,
It is not doing anything when I choose "Receive private messages from other members" No on/off tab. I'm stumped. Maybe it's not working because I'm on a mobile device?? I take it you received my PM earlier. Appreciate your patience thanks, Mike D
Mike,
You might be onto something using a mobile devise to update your profile. I tried to update mine several times to add my location but never could get it to work from my I-phone.

Welcome to the forum!
Brad
We need to get Dave or Brian on this. Don't worry about my "patience"... Whatever is needed to get another good vintage karter onto this forum is worth it. I did get your PM, it just told me that I couldn't send one back to you. I don't want to put John's private info out onto the forum, I don't think that's kosher. If you care to email me, I'm at nosnhojkart@yahoo.com Ted
i fixed the pm issue.
if you like i'll fix your name manually.
if you have any issues signing on after the fix i'm always available at
vintage.karts@aol.com

Cool
Dave L.