Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REAL NAME AND LOCATION
Can everyone please use your real name and add your location to your profile?
Ditto.
Jim Waltz, West Sacramento, CA
Yes please do.  I noticed we have a few non-conformist.  I fail to understand what part of the real name and registration people don't see or bother to read.
As Romero Llamas reminded us not long ago....

So on the upper right of the blue strip where is says WELCOME, ROMERO - I clicked down arrow "V" after your name.

Then I clicked on (User CP) with the settings gear before it.

Then on the far left I found (Your Profile) and below that - (Edit Profile) and added my City and State in (Current Custom User Title[Image: smile.png] Box
You can also edit your signature in your profile to add your city and state......
Jim Waltz, West Sacramento, CA
I am a semi non-conformist when I tried to register here I couldn't get it to work so tried another name. the first name is right but the last is not what grows on the northside of a tree ? Ken
Thank you Jeff!

Not sure why "the rules" are not being upheld or enforced now or seem to be selectively done so. We all accept and understand the business of growing the forum membership base, but the rules clearly state that if anyone is going to post on here they need to be using their name; "enough said" or so it states. Many would agree this rule is the cornerstone of the forum. It is kind of annoying trying to respond and offer help and addressing someone as "kartkiller", "deeznutz123"or "razzamatazz"....well you get it, I hope.
my rule. .not your real name,, don't ask,, cause I will not reply...

pretty simple..

gw
Test i edited with my location
Richard Stamile
Oceanside NY.
pretty simple,,,the administrators could just delete them,,,and should....

gw
Our policy is if you start posting we want you to use a real name. Although if you are not posting, but want to be logged in you are allowed to use a username. Ken, if you could PM me your last name and I will get that sorted out for you.