Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dart Kart J kart
(11-08-2017, 07:06 PM)its not guffeyshe is in indy Randy Dacus Wrote: Blaine.....$500......not nearly enough cash for all the good stuff on this "Kart" ......but nothing ventured means nothing gained !

For sale 1968 Rupp J kart rolling chassis that has been completely redone. The frame has been inspected and any cracks have been fixed. The common places where the tubes crack in the back have been repaired and strengthened. The frame has been powder coated and the wheels have been blasted and painted g0ld with duplicolor wheel paint. Includes Enginetics hydraulic disc brake setup and Palmini floor mount gas tank. Go kart is fully adjustable and includes a very nice seat custom uppolstered. The engine in the picture is not included only the rolling kart frame. Looking for cash offers only. This is your chance to own a very rare go kart and a piece of karting history. Text any cash offers to 419 512-4940.

Guffey might respond if someone offered $1200/1500......Just saying.....I know nothing as the saying goes ......it's all about how much someone wants to part with their Vintage items and how much someone wants what's being offered.

This split front axle geometry didn't pan out like Rupp thought it would, so these are pretty rare old karts.....not your
best handling machines according to those that know, and I'm no Rupp collector.....well I have one old Road Runner
from early 61 and it's for sale .

(11-08-2017, 07:06 PM)its not guffey\s kart Randy Dacus Wrote: Blaine.....$500......not nearly enough cash for all the good stuff on this "Kart" ......but nothing ventured means nothing gained !

For sale 1968 Rupp J kart rolling chassis that has been completely redone. The frame has been inspected and any cracks have been fixed. The common places where the tubes crack in the back have been repaired and strengthened. The frame has been powder coated and the wheels have been blasted and painted g0ld with duplicolor wheel paint. Includes Enginetics hydraulic disc brake setup and Palmini floor mount gas tank. Go kart is fully adjustable and includes a very nice seat custom uppolstered. The engine in the picture is not included only the rolling kart frame. Looking for cash offers only. This is your chance to own a very rare go kart and a piece of karting history. Text any cash offers to 419 512-4940.

Guffey might respond if someone offered $1200/1500......Just saying.....I know nothing as the saying goes ......it's all about how much someone wants to part with their Vintage items and how much someone wants what's being offered.

This split front axle geometry didn't pan out like Rupp thought it would, so these are pretty rare old karts.....not your
best handling machines according to those that know, and I'm no Rupp collector.....well I have one old Road Runner
from early 61 and it's for sale .
GEARBOX

Messages In This Thread
Dart Kart J kart - by Brian Sheridan - 11-01-2017, 08:22 PM
RE: Dart Kart J kart - by Blaine Krugerud - 11-04-2017, 08:25 PM
RE: Dart Kart J kart - by Randy Dacus - 11-04-2017, 11:42 PM
RE: Dart Kart J kart - by Blaine Krugerud - 11-06-2017, 05:39 PM
RE: Dart Kart J kart - by Randy Dacus - 11-08-2017, 07:06 PM
RE: Dart Kart J kart - by thomas kelley - 11-08-2017, 07:20 PM
RE: Dart Kart J kart - by Randy Dacus - 11-08-2017, 08:48 PM
RE: Dart Kart J kart - by Gary Wlodarsky - 12-28-2017, 03:02 PM
RE: Dart Kart J kart - by Scott Elkes - 12-28-2017, 12:43 PM