Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kart id
Anyone know what these karts are and what they would be worth?

Michael

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Just my opinion, and you know what they say....everybody has one"..... in regards to the karts, they seem to be mid to late '80s through maybe early/mid '90s dirt track karts. Fun to tool around on but not quite the vintage era karts we're all hoping to find. The red one seems to have lawn tractor tires on the front. As for value, maybe a couple hundred bucks each if they are running. Honestly though, they're only worth what someone is willing to pay for them (and sometimes folks overpay).... could be asking $1,000 each, but if no one buys them then are they worth the $1,000??? Nope! If you're looking for fun, well yes, riding on a go kart is fun; if you're looking for vintage karts then you should probably pass. There are a few good karts for sale now on this forum, probably more $$ than those things but certainly vintage like nice Fox karts, Emmicks and others. Good luck!
(10-23-2017, 11:19 PM)Thanks for the info. I saw them and wondered what they were.Michael Vince Rosanelli Wrote: Just my opinion, and you know what they say....everybody has one"..... in regards to the karts, they seem to be mid to late '80s through maybe early/mid '90s dirt track karts. Fun to tool around on but not quite the vintage era karts we're all hoping to find.  The red one seems to have lawn tractor tires on the front. As for value, maybe a couple hundred bucks each if they are running.  Honestly though, they're only worth what someone is willing to pay for them (and sometimes folks overpay).... could be asking $1,000 each, but if no one buys them then are they worth the $1,000??? Nope! If you're looking for fun, well yes, riding on a go kart is fun; if you're looking for vintage karts then you should probably pass. There are a few good karts for sale now on this forum, probably more $$ than those things but certainly vintage like nice Fox karts, Emmicks and others. Good luck!